View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 08:55 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

I completed the vaccine series near the end of January, 2017, and the difficulty with walking began in March, so almost two months later. Along with extreme pain, I also experienced a partial paralalsys. My left pelvis/hip just would not move normally and it was as if I had to swing my entire left body forward to take a step with my left leg. It is not surprising that you are most bothered by the twitching, etc., at rest. My neurologist explained that the twitches are actually small seizures, which occur during the time when the brain is in a "pre-sleep" mode. I'm no expert, but that may also explain why your problems presented with the alcohol consumption. I wouldn't guilt on that though, due to allergies I don't drink at all, and my neurological symptoms came on anyway. My progression began with my right foot twitching (literally fluttering) at rest, and over the course of a year progressed to the problems walking, pain, neuropathy, nocturnal seizures, myoclonus, and auditory hallucinations. Was not fun at all. I kept wondering what would happen next, and if I'd ever get better, and if so, how much better. I'm glad to now report that exept for a rare twitch in my right foot at rest, all of my symptoms are gone...the pain, paralisys, seizures, myoclonus, neuropathy, auditory hallucinations...all gone. I am walking just fine, pain free. Everyone's symptoms seem to run a slightly different course. Hopefully yours will be mild and brief.

Last edited by Batbite24; 10-13-2019 at 03:04 PM.
Batbite24 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote