View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 04:58 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Update on my current status

Since I've had my last shot recently I would like to share my exp. So far

I took the vaccine 5 days after the initial contact with a stray dog ( as it didnt look rabid ) and I went to the same place 14 days later to find the same dog with his pack still grumpy as ever which is a sign of relief but by this time Ive had two shots and the vaccine did a number on me I had anxiety which didnt go away even after being reassured nothing is gonna happen by 5 Doctor's yeah call it any name you like xD I went to see 5 different Doctors from 3 different Hospitals here in Delhi 1 from Aiims 3 from Safdurjang Hospital and finally 1 from RML Hospital ( the Dr from RML was ****** since there were a lot of emerglency and me being present there with my anxiety didnt do much 😂 ) .

I recently took my fourth shot and now the muscle and joint pain are starting to kick in again plus I've been drinking a lot the past 2 month and this did a number on me too .

All in All my mind is fresh , my body isnt left leg knee down slightly numb and with pins and needles from time to time and left hand elbow down also have pins and needles but lower back pain is gone ( the best part ) . Thank you everyone and Thank God .

Thai Traveller do not worry too much I know my words will not be enough but you'll be fine , you should hang out with your bf the symptoms will go away one day .

God bless you all thank you so so much 😭🙏
Tobius is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Batbite24 (10-15-2019)