View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 09:42 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Concerning the results from ** about Jay Alberts CYCLE trial that Jeffreyn had a link to:

Even though the words and the UPDRS ratings seem to imply there's no difference between FE and VE, I think I see a big difference. When they looked at the functional mri for the FE, 4 of the 6 tested had increased connectivity between the motor cortex and the Thalmus. For the VE set only 2 of the 6 had an increase. Am I understanding that correctly? If we really want to reverse things we need to change the Brain so it seems like FE is still preferable if possible.

I saw Pam's (Quinn?) interview with Nan and just started a few weeks ago. Just curious how many out there have been sticking with it. I saw the post about Grey's Anatomy and just started watching it while pedaling. It looks like Netflix has 15 seasons so at 5 biking sessions a week (I do a weight lifting class the other 2 days) I should have entertainment for more than a year. :-)

Last edited by Jomar; 10-14-2019 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Per guidelines on new member linking
Chris_Dancer_Engr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote