View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 09:37 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcussedMathGuy View Post
So for those of you who don't know a dab pen is a highly concentrated form of THC that is then vaporized for consumption. I took about 5 hits from one and got moderately high from it about 2 weeks after my concussion. After using the pen I had a resurgence of some symptoms and my cognitive abilities feel slower than normal right now. Do you think I did permanent damage by using such a high THC concentrate? I don't plan on using drugs again for a LONG time to make sure I allow myself time to properly heal.
Any tips or suggestions?
How long will it take for me to finally be back to normal?
I have my card in AZ.....Why would you do what you did?...Thats is extreamly strong!....I dont care what ever we do, do in small or low doses!

Now had you used some CBD oil with a small amount of THC you may have been able to help yourself?

I do not believe you can get any permanent damage, but that THC will stay in your system and sit in your fatty tissues...That includes the protection around your brain...So If I had to bet, you may feel the effects for 6 weeks or so?

You need to take a good look at your life and see if you want to get better....Do the right things for you your body and brain....Keep away from anything that makes you feel worse or brings on bad side effects...

I am not pointing fingers at you, just hoping others may read and learn something?
davOD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote