View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 05:26 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacc View Post
Tobius, thank you for your reassuring words and your positive attitude! I hope one day I will be like this lol so you are in Delhi right now and continued taking the shots even though you saw that the dog was still alive? When did you have your last shot?

Also, another thing that I am wondering is about your experience with the reactions between alcohol and the vaccine. Did you continue drinking throughout the whole process, if so, how soon after you got the first shot? I completely stopped drinking after the messy experience I had with the second shot. I don’t know if I should just stop completely drinking until I no longer have any symptoms. I am scared that if i continue drinking I will do more damage to my nerves or something 😩 it’s been hard though as I am 22 years old and that’s what I’m constantly surrounded by.
I was drunk the night I got bit , drunk after a few days and drank heavily on the night of the third shot thats when it all happened the next morning was hell my anxieties peaked I thought I was gonna die , wrote my will and notes for my friends if I ever did die . The thought of leaving my single mother behind was the one thing that was troubling me the most ( I literally cried a few times maybe 5 times or more ) .

I think you will understand as you are only a year younger than me on how life is kinda here and there , you just wanna escape or do something about it but there are a few harder days and those days you drink . Thats my life for the last two months . At one point after the Whole rabies thingy I literally couldn't sleep at night my anxiety was too much panic attacks and living nightmares ( When I close my eyes its like my inner demon takes form smilling at my long suffering ) . I would drink water every few minutes to make sure I am not hydrophobic , stand under the fan to make sure I am not aerophobic , turn on the lights of my phone to make sure I am not photophobic , it was not nice and at one point I was so broken I went outside smoke a cigarette and prayed for 4 hours and tell all my christian friends to pray for me and told them about the notes I left them . It was hard mentally to know you are gonna die at a young age without any proper chance to thank your parents for taking care of you . Lets get super personal I am at the lowest point of my life right now and I had to add rabies , but maybe it was necessary thinking back now even if it was only a week or two time ago I am glad I had that level of mental challenge I now find peace with myself .

There is no single piece of advice thatll help you Ive been through it and I know but there was this exp for me where I met people who got bitten by stray dogs on multiple occasions over the part 2-3 years and didnt develop rabies at all that was a little light in the cave I was in.

To answer your question I took my last shot on the 14th this month ( took it two days after the appointed time cause of my busy schedule and over populated hospitals ) .

The reason I still took the shots well I was drunk so there is this part of me that says you are drunk so the dog you saw was another dog 😂 .

And thank you Batbite for always taking your time to talk to us . You sir are a light in this darkness that is post vaccine problems . God bless you man 🙏

Last edited by Chemar; 10-16-2019 at 06:55 AM. Reason: NT Guidelines
Tobius is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mr. Dh (10-02-2020)