View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 01:57 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

it worked again and I knew it was going to work. He only gave me a week's supply. I hope I get it. It would solve a huge problem.
Today I am going to try to start controlling myself and stop spending. I am so scared about how much money I am spending. Yesterday I bought more glasses and another rack for the essential oils I have been buying. I am not going to go to ebay and be tempted. I won't go to amazon. I have already spent a lot this billing period. I am not going to buy anything else for Marci. I don't have any doctors' appointments for a while so no cab fare. One of my friends said she wanted to invite me over for dinner and that I could take a cab going and she would drive me home. I was so touched. She is my friend who called me after 24 years. In a bipolar rage I had something horrible.
I have stopped buying toys for Danny and Prince. I still have a lot of bones for danny and I bought some more meat for him. I will wait another week and then give it to Robert. I will probably give it to him every other week. I think I will stop with amazon music and just rely on youtube. I am really scared. Yesterday I ate a lot again. I am just going to eat more eggs.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-18-2019), Dmom3005 (10-20-2019)