View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 10:49 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Hey tobius! Thank you for opening up in the last post. I’ve been feeling very similar, randomly crying, beating myself up for not taking better care of my body and feeling as though I have let my mother down [i am very close to her and she always worries so much about me]
It’s a confusing position to be in because I sometimes beat myself up for being so anxious and getting so many shots, but I also know that my anxiety would have been even worse if I hadn’t taken them at all. Like batbite has described before, the neurological symptoms may be temporary, but rabies is a death sentence. It’s crazy how quickly your world can change. If anything, this experience is teaching me not to take my life for granted. I just hope that we both recover well like @Batbite.

Also, I’m experiencing similar symptoms as you. I also feel a perceived numbness in my lower left leg. Like when I touch it, I can feel every sensation and I can move it just fine, but when it’s resting, it just feels kind of odd.. like a little numb and heavy. I don’t know how to explain it. By any chance, do you feel the pain on the side of your body where you got the shot? I feel pain on my left leg and It’s kind of weird because I also got the shots on my left arm.

I have also started to feel some pain on my left knee. I hope this is because I worked out for the first time in forever 3 days ago. For me, the most annoying symptom is the phantom water drops out of nowhere. I feel like water is falling on random parts of my body at times, but when I touch, there’s nothing there. It’s really annoying.

Thank you both so much for your warm thoughts! I will keep you all updated. I hope the results were just a false positive
bacc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Tobius (11-12-2019)