View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 04:06 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default CBD awesome relief, THC, bad storm of symptoms

Hi everyone,

To anyone curious about medicinal cannabis, here’s my experience. I had two very positive and one VERY negative.
Just a disclaimer: I’ve never been drunk or used drugs recreationally, so I might be a bit of a “lightweight” with this.
So in the past few months I’ve found that CBD oil really helps me with neck muscle pain/tension, improves my mood, lessens anxiety, just makes me feel more like my best self. I then tried THC/CBD oil, a 1:1 mix, and this seemed to do the same thing, and it surprisingly helped me clean and be motivated and focus. I felt a bit dizzy for a few seconds but it went away. This one seems to help with more “head sensations” that I get.

I was feeling overall optimistic about Cannabis for when I have flare ups.

Last night, however, had my first HORRIBLE experience from THC chocolates. I only took 2.5 mg, and I felt nothing after around 45 minutes. So I just ate dinner and had some of my 1:1 THC/CBD oil. After that, oh my gosh, I felt so out of breathe and out of my own mind. Confused, feeling separated from reality, like all I could do was lay there with my body unable to move. My own house felt like an unfamiliar dream. My eyes felt strange just looking around, like a typewriter skipping, but my head felt weird and tight and I just felt super disoriented and like I was going to die. I was convinced I was dying and my brain was shutting down.
Today, I’ve felt more woozy and dizzy still and I’m surprised at how sick I got.

This is just me experience but I would highly suggest oils over any edibles.
I’m going to not take THC anymore because this was a really upsetting experience so just keep in mind that anything edible is a possibility of suddenly hitting and making you sick.

How has everyone else felt from cannabis products? Any advice on how to flush out these lingering woozy feelings?
AlmondJoy87 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote