View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 11:41 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

you are right. I have spent so much money on essential oils and have been spending money on organizational storage containers. right now my apartment smells of roses. I think they help with my anxiety, depression, emptiness etc. I stopped buying clothes. My friend might come over with her dog next week. I haven't seen her in over three or four years. She spends most of the time in the Hamptons.. If she does I would like to give her some toys. thank God I no longer feel like drinking. I haven't had any stomach problems in a while. I don't know know when I find out if I get approval from the insurance company. Otherwise I have to fill out the form for patient assistance which I hate doing.
I hate spending the money on the psychiatrist and the cab fare. Now I am nonstop listening to music on premium youtube so it doesn't stop..I thought I was going to get together with a friend today but she hasn't called. Another friend who just had knee surgery was supposed to call me back yesterday but hasn't. I don't feel like calling her back. Right now I am listening to whitney houston sing I will always love you. so great..and eating plain popcorn. so manic
love
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-19-2019), Dmom3005 (10-20-2019)