View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 02:16 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Hello Arose + update on my status

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARose View Post
Posting for my wife as we are 3 weeks in post rabies vaccine with similar side effects to what I’ve read here and no end in sight.

She is experiencing nerve/muscle fasiculations all over her body that began in her foot and slowly worked up her body which include headaches, ear tenitis, back pain and major anxiety. The worst part is she is an ER Nurse practitioner so knowing too much is not always a good thing...especially for anxiousness. We’re out of Houston and after seeing a few Neurologists and other doctors, nothing conclusive other than wait and see..

All that being said anything that you all have done to minimize symptoms or help with sleep? From what I’ve read in this thread thus far the b12 has seemed to help in addition to sparkling water. These have helped minimally but once we think these nerve issues are gone for good they pop right back up so any advice/assistance would be comforting.
Hey Arose welcome
Sorry to hear about your wife . The part where you say knowing too much can be problematic is indeed true , when the first few symptoms kicked in I was anxious read through google stuff over and over again which didnt help much only made my condition worst . And the supplementation or medication in this case Magnesium and B12 is indeed helpful Ive had them and really helped me . Back pain flares up randomly on my left side from time to time I dont pay attention to it anymore . You being there with her is also really cool , keep it up man 🙏 aside from these few stuff I have nothing else to add I am sorry I cant do more for you . Hope your wife recovers soon will be praying for her .

After 2 weeks of medication my condition improved the throbbing in my left leg is reduced by a lot its still there but its negligible and the pain in elbow is also going down but carpel tunnel like pain in my left hand is still there . And the worst part is insomnia a miss class on a regular basis these days but this too shall pass I guess . Apart from these its all cool now anxiety is gone and sometimes I forgot about them . Thanks everyone 🙏
Tobius is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote