View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 11:45 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I actually wound up taking three laxatives and the prescription laxative again in the morning. I read up on the internet and a lot of people have trouble with it.
Before I got Marcy the agency had a lot of trouble getting me a helper. It seems that most of the women don't just want to work four hours at a time because they don't get paid much and have to pay their own bus fare. If I tried to do that then I think Marci would just stop altogether. She comes on Monday and Tuesday. On Tuesday there is not much work. She really is a good person. Today I will tell her I ordered the essential oil for her and I am totally terrified that I am going to run out of money. Even my supplementary insurance is going up next year to almost 190 a month besides a deductible.. I will see if she offers to give me the money. If she does I will take it. I was going to offer her more clothes but I will just give them to the good will. I have a lot of cashmeres that are in great condition that I want to get rid of and just won't mention them. I will just keep a few. I want to straighten out the apartment and make it easy for when I die.I am leaving everything to Alice and want to save her some problems. I hardly wear sweaters now and I like to be a bit cold.
love
bobby
the chamomile put me to sleep for a while.

Last edited by mymorgy; 10-22-2019 at 12:01 PM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-22-2019), Dmom3005 (10-22-2019)