View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 12:09 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacc View Post
Welcome! Based on my experience, I would suggest staying as active as possible. Has she continued to work? I notice that my symptoms, both physical and mental, are worse when I spend all day inside, just sitting or laying down. My anxiety, tingling, and twitching are worse when I do that. I would also suggest maybe getting on some anxiety medication. It has really helped with sleep and just feeling more fresh and alert during the day. @Tobius, I would also really recommend anxiety medication for you since I see you are struggling with insomnia. I am taking hydroxyzine, which is supposed to not be very strong, but it does the trick.
Thanks
So I woke up today with stiffness in the left side of my neck and shoulder and look who is back Mr Anxiety , the bite site starts tingling again like crazy and now I fear vaccine failure all over again . Maybe I should undergo some test but I need to wait until next month which test would be good if it were paralytic rabies ?? If it happens to be one I'll keep you guys updated to help another soul in the future .
Tobius is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Batbite24 (10-23-2019)