View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 07:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

The Thyroid support supplement has Vit B12 in it, a lot of it. I'm not going in the other room right this minute to get it, my dh is putting the baby to bed. 1 minor benefit of the FTT protocol we are on - pumping and fortifying my ebm.

The baby's FTT is on the glutenfreeandbeyond forum, we were doing a gluten challenge on the baby with me eating gluten, he failed to thrive, dropped 10% of his body weight and became disinterested in eating. I will get the results of some very important tests we had done for him on Friday. I'm not holding my breath b/c the Celiac tests are not very accurate in children, especially infants.

As a result of him not eating as much, my supply went down, so the pumping has helped bring that back up to meet his true needs, not just what he was willing to nurse for.

My great GYN has consulted with an endo gyn and I missed his call today! I will have to call him back tomorrow. He has information regarding the rest of my test that he had ordered. What an awesome doctor, I don't say that at all very often but I've been relieved to have meet 3 since my horrid ordeal with my dd's OB (he terminated my care at 29 weeks pregnant, I had a mw hb and never looked back).

Well... I've rambled on too long. I'm just glad I've got a doc in my corner and that I'm feeling better.
Electra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote