View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 04:25 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

I do have a 10 year old lumar issue like in my l4-l5 L5-s1 area herinated but always worked around that also.....

Here is my cervical mri from 2 weeks ago written...

MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING OF THE CERVICAL SPINE WITHOUT CONTRAST CLINICAL HISTORY:
Bilateral upper extremity and facial paresthesias
TECHNIQUE: Sagittal T1, fast spin-echo T2 and STIR imaging was performed. Axial T2 and gradient echo T2 weighted images were performed.

FINDINGS: There is a normal cervical lordosis. The craniocervical junction and C1-C2 articulations are within normal limits. No bone marrow, ligamentous or paravertebral muscle edema is currently identified. The cervical spinal cord has a normal appearance.

C2-C3: The disc is normal. The canal and foramina are patent. C3-C4: The disc is normal. The canal and foramina are patent.

C4-C5: There is a disc osteophyte complex predominating centrally to paracentrally on the right with slight central stenosis. There is uncovertebral and facet arthrosis with slight right foraminal stenosis.

C5-C6: There is a shallow disc osteophyte complex and slight central stenosis. There is uncovertebral and facet arthrosis with slight right foraminal stenosis.

C6-C7: The disc is normal. The canal and foramina are patent. C7-T1: The disc is normal. The canal and foramina are patent.

IMPRESSION:
No acute abnormality. Normal cervical spinal cord. Disc osteophyte complexes and slight central stenosis C4-C6 predominating centrally to paracentrally on the right C4-C5. Slight right foraminal stenosis C4-C6.

This is it..... but i dont get why my formarms are feeling pines and neddles and pulling feeling and my face cheecks all day and scalp pins and needles also my legs... so freakin confused and yes stopped working out
livinlife is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote