View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 04:52 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I stopped the risperdal because it makes you gain a lot of weight. I will ask him for geodon.
the prescription laxative stopped working. four laxatives later nothing. then I took olive oil and apple cider vinegar a little while ago. It worked. I just ordered some flaxseed, coconut oil and mct liquid to help go.. I have been having catastrophic thinking. I will continue to also have a lot of phillips caplets to see if they might start working again. They stopped working after I tried lactulose. I had a lot of soup and popcorn yesterday and marinated artichokes and a little tuna salad.
I am still obsessing about Marci. I don't want to give her a xmas present because I have given her so f@#king much. As I said she didn't offer to pay for the essential oil when I told her I was going to run out of money. She makes 40k a year. Thank God I didn't give her the stuffed dog that she hinted she wanted. I had just bought her a beautiful navy top with embroidery and a little while ago a beautiful white top. I had bought the same navy top for me. Both were extremely marked down. I just gave her two new blue tops -one didn't fit me and the other I didn't care for. she also got another top that I wore only once.She doesn't say thank you.
as I wrote I am going to give good will shoes cashmere sweaters and tunic tops.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-26-2019), Dmom3005 (10-26-2019), Mari (10-27-2019)