View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 04:30 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacc View Post
Hope you all had a good weekend. I was wondering if anyone experienced or has been experiencing any headaches or eye problems. I have been having headaches on the right side of my head for weeks now. They are on and off and my eyes also have floaters [random strings and spots in my vison]. I wanted to see if these are maybe more post vaccination symptoms or if I need to go running to the doctor’s again :/
that sucks bacc , I hope you recover soon . And yeah Batbite it sucks to be in this form I can't drink my normal dose of occasional alcohol or go out on a walk . Its almost November I will be doing my antibody fluorescent test and of course the ana test i just need to make sure some time past first before anything else . My current status would be like after my 3rd shot I might have small fibre neuropathy but isn't that impossible for intramuscular injections and secondly I don't even know what type of vaccine they used here in India's Govn. hospitals , I am 2 weeks out of my fourth shots and my conditions flare up and they went down from time to time , this morning I my back starts hurting again after maybe a week . Also BAtbite hows your knowledge on GBS is it possible to have GBS ??
Tobius is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote