View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 09:28 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batbite24 View Post
I am not an expert on GBS, however I have one family member and one church friend who suffered GBS after receiving the flu vaccine. GBS is rapid onset progressing from the feet to the head. Both of these people ended up in the hospital on ventilators, undergoing platelet washing procedures, and required extensive rehabilitation. They both recovered, but the family member has residual facial paralysis. GBS does not wax and wane, it's sudden, fast, and progressive. I don't recall anyone on this thread having a problem with GBS.
wow thats really really helpful man Ive been going through research papers websites to see how all of these symptoms happen but to no luck I found only statements or 2nd hand info this happen or that happen but with info like this Im confident now thanks really , also have you watch that Russian guy with the furious type rabies video man it literally made me cry T_T . Gonna grab something to eat stay healthy Brother see ya soon . oh btw can you mention other threads in this forum thats still active that way we can reach out and help more people ...
Tobius is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote