View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 05:52 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default What does cognitive FX clinic actually do to change blood flow?

Hello,

Taking a break for a month from functional neurology treatments while some supplements kick in. I still believe some of my brain fog/low mood episodes are due to poor/uneven blood flow to the brain.

Since I was a teenager, I have struggled with two strange things. 1) low blood sugar episodes/symptoms where I felt like I needed to follow a hypoglycemic diet to feel good and eat halls between meals for my sugars. It sometimes feels like I don’t get sufficient sugar to my brain, or almost like it can’t get up there. I was diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome and said this was something that just happens with those patients, but I feel like a little too sensitive.

2) I used to have more issues where I literally wouldn’t get proper blood flow to my head so I couldn’t sit/stand for long periods without either walking around or laying down to get blood to my head. I was diagnosed with POTS/days autonomies but this got a lot better around age 17.

I feel like my lingering post concussion symptoms (those mood episodes, foggy thinking, weird head sensations) have something to do with blood flow in my brain.
What does cognitive FX actually do to treat this problem? Is it so different than what I’ve been doing here?
AlmondJoy87 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote