View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 05:24 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I have been reading up on people's experience with geodon. There are a lot of negative reports but then some really positive ones. I will just tell the psychiatrist about my symptoms and see what he suggests. Pudge slept right next to me last night.It was so comforting! I slept a lot. tried to watch the world series but was out.
One of the laxatives worked. I was so frightened that I wasn't going to be able to go. Maybe my mania is getting better. I spoke with a friend who is suffering because of her adult children and their worry about money.Two are really high spenders and her ex husband who just died really f@#ked up and now the adults might not get anything.I think they were counting on millions. I think one talks about suicide and another has heart stents and aspbergers(sp) and her sister who is poor drives her crazy. I listened and tried to be supportive and just told her I try to sleep and listen to music to fight my depression. When I called her back things had even gotten worse.
can't wait to see what the doctor prescribes.
I put some jasmine essential oil on my pillow. I think it helped me sleep.
Jasmine Oil Uses & Benefits, Including for Stress & Mood - Dr. Axe
I think it also gave me a sense of well being when I woke up.
I will tell the doctor and maybe I don't need an antipsychotic (sp) but experiment more with essential oils..

Last edited by mymorgy; 10-31-2019 at 06:40 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-31-2019)