View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 06:35 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

will walk in 1/2 hour. will force myself. not quite depressed. have a phone class on the book of Ezra. The Rabbi is sort of boring.,Only cleaned up a little for Marci. I am still a bit jittery and am afraid to make more of a mess than trying to clean up. all i have to do is spill the cat litter when I am attempting to throw it out or rip the garbage bag when I am trying to throw that out.
I guess I am depressed. rats. I am complaining about a lot of things. I love the Patriots and now when it is on my tv it is in Spanish!
cecilia lives on my floor and she gets it in English. I turned the tv to mute but finally just turned it off. called customer service and they said they couldn't do anything,=. Gave them really bad reviews! let it be their nightmare. Gave good reviews to another company when they forgot to deliver an item. complained to an ebay seller .Frustrated with cecilia. Sent her an email again asking if I can take her out to birthday dinner. Maybe she is away. Maybe she was in an accident. Maybe just rude.
Frustrated by Robert. He didn't write and tell me if danny liked his toys and bones. have to inject myself today. took it out from the refrigerator and will wait an hour
bobby
cecilia is here. I heard her dogs bark when I just did my walk in the hall. Is it her or is it me?
did throw out the cat litter without an accident

Last edited by mymorgy; 11-04-2019 at 07:42 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-04-2019), Dmom3005 (11-04-2019)