View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 10:48 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I had asked Cecilia in person first but she didn't respond. It was f#$king weird.
You are right. I have to be patient about Robert. I did write him more about Marcia because now he likes to come over for his dog when she is here. I had told him he couldn't come here today because Marcia is only working one day this week and she needs to clean. I don't think it ever crossed his mind that she is here to clean which I desperately need. She doesn't work hard. She even leaves out the cleaning stuff in the bathroom and living area. What housekeeper does that. If there are boxes to be taken downstairs she leaves them in my hall and brings them down the next day. I am going to have her do laundry today and what she does is stay downstairs for 1 1/2 hours usually and waits there rather than coming up in between and do some more cleaning.
I told him I have given her so many things and get upset when she hints for more. I told him that I told her I was afraid of running out of money. I told him that she even hinted for me giving the toy dog I was giving to Danny because it would look nice on her bed.
Ugh
Dorot called and asked if I want a pastoral visit and I said yes. The man is coming over on Friday at 3. I wonder if he is Jewish because it gets dark very early now so Shabbos comes quick.
I guess I had better inject myself now.
fondly
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-04-2019), Dmom3005 (11-04-2019)