View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 06:03 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

I would like to bring up this thread as I think it can be extremely helpful for those searching for some hope like me. the last post is now more than two years ago and I would like to motivate people whose symptoms have improved over the course of time to post their "success story" here. I would love to hear from you and I am very interested all the details of your road to improvement.

On top of that, I have a general question regarding healing or improvement. I often read and hear that there is no such thing in neuropathy and that it cannot be reversed. Why is that? I have read somewhere that peripheral nerves can regrow so if the underlying cause of the nerve damage is eliminated why do some people think it its not possible to get better? I understand that this does not happen often and especially in idiopathic and diabetic neuropathy it is difficult/impossible to eliminate the cause, but is it generally impossible for the nerve to regrow? And even if the nerves do not fully regrow, symptoms might be lessen over time.
neuro74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote