View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 08:36 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide-O View Post
I had missed the “legs but not feet”, but yeah, that is a big sign it’s not your typical PN, your neuro is completely right.

As is his advice. It’s not “nothing”, there is clearly something going on, but not what we typically discuss in this section. So yeah, stay alert, healthy diet, easy on the alcohol & sugar (in all its forms) and try to keep track/find connections, as something makes me wonder: allergy? My wife has similar symptoms, not as bad, but puzzling, and it is allergy/stress related. She drinks as a “normie” but we know it’s not related to that.

Good luck & keep us informed!
Thanks Wide-O - I can't say it is totally not in my feet, I guess they tingle a bit now and again, nothing in toes at all though, and sometimes in the morning my feet and lower legs feel weird, not numb, but not normal. Would say my calf area is where it started with the tingling and some muscle twitching. But also in my thigh/hamstring area.

I guess one question I have, is in the length dependent symptoms, do your your feet continue to get worse as the condition progresses up your leg? He seemed to imply that I would have some sort of sensory loss, pain, more severe tingling in my feet if I was experiencing symptoms further up my leg.

Interesting you brought up the stress stuff, my father recently passed away and that has been rough, and I just had shingles too I think from just being worn down.
JTP1234 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (01-11-2020), Wide-O (11-08-2019)