View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 12:22 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I spoke to Suri for over an hour this morning. I told her about Marci and she suggested calling the agency and asking if I could have her one day a week and another person later in the week. I think that is what is going to happen. The coordinator said that they can do a little hand washing. Now I have to wait to see Marci's reaction. I told the coordinator I loved Marci and thought she was wonderful.
I did really good today! I feel like crying. Suri has lost 7 pounds and she is so hungry but most food nauseates her. She has been trying the keto diet to try to bring her sugar down. cancer loves sugar. she doesn't know why her sugar is high.Her doctor this morning told her to exercise which will bring the sugar down and stop that diet.
We talked so much about her husband. She loves Star Trek and when she was little she adored Dr.Spoke. It turns out that is whom she married. Her husband is a genius who can do anything. He was a physics major and was told he could probably win a Nobel Prize if he continued. Instead he became a Rabbi. Unlike Suri he didn't start as being Orthodox. EMOTIONALLY HE IS DUMB. ie Spoke with no emotions.
She let off so much steam today. She sounded so much better.
Whenever possible I said something positive! I told her she would live a long life!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-07-2019), Dmom3005 (11-07-2019)