View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 10:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Gail!
I believe a lot of us probably more than not have all the same experiences that you my dear are going through. The sad, angry, afraid, alone feeling just sucks!! Today, I told my hubby to just leave me in our guest room and throw food at me!! He almost "lost it" and started LOL and then I started LOL but in reality, it does cause us many, many different emotions, stress, the pain is on going(Like our shadow) Gail, I had 3 ganglion nerve blocks done and all 3 didn't help one teeny bit. If you feel that they do help, even if only for a while, get them.. if not then see if your doc. can put you on a break through medication pill for pain. You mentioned your on lyrcia.It is something like neurontin...for nerve pain. I was so much in pain, tired yesterday, I cancelled my PT session! I used to be so energenic.. taking care of the elderly was my passion and my job. when I had to quit because of this RSD.. I was devastated! I had to have surgery for carpal tunnal, thought once it was done and over with.. swelling, pain.. etc. that I would of course be going back.. WRONG!!! I developed this RSD after the surgery! Please know this is all normal. some of us here are on antidepressents, pain meds. neurotin, lyrica etc. Just hang here with us.. we will all be here for ya hun! Love, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote