View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 10:56 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

this is the highest I have been in years and I am terrified The medicine is known for weight gain.. I am also prediabetic and with more weight gain I could easily become diabetic. The medicine seems to have no affect on me. I don't feel different. My anger, irritability,overspending and overeating are just as bad. Now I have even gotten rid of one friend. almost got rid of another friend. Now I might have blown it up with Marci.
I started drinking more tea instead of coffee with half and half. I really a, going to try the keto diet. Will start having mct oil once a day. will have lamb and eggs.if I am good will have brie cheese. No carbohydrates.
I left a message with the doctor that I discontinued the medication because of weight gain and symptoms still the same.
again decided not take the risperdal because of weight gain. I am too embarrassed to say how much I weight now.
love
bobby
my depression is okay and the essential oils seem to be working. I am just a fat pig

It is certainly possible for Fanapt to cause clinically significant weight gain, defined as a weight increase of at least 7% of your baseline bodyweight. In other words, if you gained 200 lbs, a clinically significant weight gain from Fanapt would be considered an increase to 214 lbs after you started taking the drug

Both Cats and Dogs can See Color. Myth: Cats and dogs can only see in black and white. The myth that cats and dogs are fully colorblind has been around for quite some time, despite the fact that it has been proven false for nearly half a century.

Last edited by mymorgy; 11-08-2019 at 01:06 PM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-08-2019), Dmom3005 (11-08-2019)