View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 02:57 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

why didn't he have just a hip replacement or do they not last that long? Cecilia goes away a lot of weekends for agility trials and maybe goes over an hour or two each way to get lessons for her dogs twice a week.. I don't know how long she will be out of commission but that is her life.
she is also bone thin. It looks as if her legs could snap at any moment. she does it on purpose.
I have been listening to music all night. I lost a pound. Just tried to weigh myself again but couldn't maintain my balance. rats
love
bobby debating whether or not to have a cup of coffee. listening mostly to aaron neville. i adore him and just remembered him.

20 years
The good news is that studies show that common types of hip replacements can last more than 20 years. While there are hundreds of studies, they all vary in the type of implant used and the type of patient who had their hip replaced.
How Long Do Hip Replacements Last?

Diet to help osteoporosis Prevent Osteoporosis Through Your Diet - Diet and Nutrition Center - EverydayHealth.com
Preventing Osteoporosis Through Diet: Other Nutrients for Strong Bones. Magnesium, zinc, copper, iron, fluoride, and vitamins A and C are also required to prevent bone loss. Eating a well-balanced diet that includes plenty of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, meats, beans, nuts, and seeds helps ensure that you’re getting what you need.
cecilia hasn't done that.
To avoid osteoporosis and the other conditions we've discussed in this article, people who fall below the body mass index of normal weight (18.5) should speak to a medical professional about gaining weight safely.

Last edited by mymorgy; 11-10-2019 at 03:13 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-10-2019), Dmom3005 (11-11-2019)