View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 12:41 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

good luck for Jeff!
I get bookbub which often offers free books. the unlimited kindle costs extra and lets you read up to ten books at a time for free which you would otherwise have to pay for. I spent about 50 dollars for I forgot the length of time. I was still in the trial period so I thought I could cancel it and save the money. I have so very many unread books it would shock you. I was buying books in lots on ebay. I cannot estimate how many books I have. Now I have trouble reading books but not on the kindle where you can adjust the print size.
I totally panicked when I figured out the rate of money I have been spending. My ss is small and even though my friend pays my rent I have been going so overboard with my savings to supplement my spending. There isn't that block in me to stop spending. If I see for instance a tunic that appeals to me I would just either bid on, make an offer or just buy it. Then I would find an author I really liked and just find her other books and buy them. I have bought a ton of supplements. I also spent a lot of money on laxatives that didn't work. Now I have one or two-I can't tell which one but finally it works. Phillips stopped working. I had a change in vision prescription and bought a lot of new glasses. Now hopefully i won't visit ebay and buy more. I still am bidding on some.
I just woke up from a nap and was severely depressed. I just took my morning meds. I can't find one. I love to read, listen to music, and play with my kitties. Now I hardly have any friends and don't like to leave my apartment. I really looked forward to seeing Marci twice a week but I think she pushed me too far. I am still very angry at her and will have to fake it. I will tell her how I gave Good Will 12 big bags of clothes to irritate her. They were good clothes and some were still in their plastic covers. I am positive she would have wanted them. This was the least stressful thing I could do. I didnd't have to wait for her and then leave the clothes she wanted in my very cluttered apartment. All I had to do is bag them and have the porter bring them down.
right now I am staring at an empty soda bottle case that she just left in the corner and didn't throw out.I will throw it out after this post! That pastor was shocked when I told him I had a cleaning woman twice a week. I am having mct oil with my coffee and it is said it gives you a lot of energy besides helping you with the keto diet. Before I didn't have any energy. I love my essential oils and when I run out of one of them, I will replenish it.
I hope God helps me to stop spending
love
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-10-2019), Dmom3005 (11-11-2019)