View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 04:09 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default anecdote or maybe golden tidbits again

So I've been experimenting stuff on myself cause why not and these things are to be avoided.

1. Smoking
2. Dehydration
3. Slight malnutrition also seems to be bad
4. And exercise doesn't help
5. Not getting enough sleep is bad

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

I've also learned that the symptoms Google presented with Rabies are almost always severe for example if you have tingling you should have rabies after a few days or so. Since Rabies is prevalent here in India I've read a few cases and almost all of them had a tingling followed by either Furious rabies or they have severe lower back pain followed by Paralytic Rabies. The onset of symptoms and death are about a few days apart.

Vaccine failures occur every once in a while here in India so if you wanna get vaccinated buy the meds from medical stores if you are lucky you'll get one if not then you'll probably have to wait for a while and increase the chance of dying or there is another option Govn. Hospitals where you'll have to wait maybe around an hour or so to get your shot. So if anyone wants to visit India they should get vaccinated. It's not a message it is an order .

Bacc thats wonderful news , Msren and Arose welcome and I am praying for your speedy recovery. God bless
Tobius is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Batbite24 (11-12-2019)