View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 03:29 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

tonite marci called. i was ticked that she didn't let me know that monday was a holiday. I was cool. I told her that her coordinator told me. I also told her that the coordinator said she could do a little hand washing. Marci tried to protest and I finally said your coordinator said it was all right. I told her I needed somebody at the end of the week and not two consecutive days in the beginning. I told her that the Pastor looked shocked when I told him I had cleaning help twice a week.She said there was a lot of work and did I want three days a week and I said no. She fought me the whole way but I was inflexible. I didn't attack. My caseworker told me I wasn't supposed to give the workers anything including a xmas gift .Celia said if I have any trouble tomorrow to call her and she will pretend it is an unexpected visit and she would deal with her. I also temporarily cancelled meals on wheels because of the keto diet.
I am still spending. Tonite I bought 4 tunics that came together for a great price and made an offer on another one.
I will call the doctor this morning and tell him I am still spending and still am
irritable.I am eating keto food like cheese and guacamole but I think too much so I won't weight myself.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-12-2019), Dmom3005 (11-12-2019)