View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 05:48 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
What massive setback?

What concussion symptoms are you manifesting?

What symptoms are you manifesting that are anxiety?
I guess I’m speaking in hypothetical terms but it’s hard for my imagine something like this happening to someone fragile and it being ok since the brain is just floating around unprotected in the skull you know. Maybe if it was something that happened and I understood better and I knew that ok there’s is no way this is damaging, then I can move on no issue but with things like this there feels as if there is a lot of uncertainty.

I’ve been feeling unwell I guess, neck has been very stiff and sore, head cloudy, head a little headachy, eyes a little sore, general physical un wellness, sadness.

I guess it’s just hard to this happen and immediately turn around and go, ok that happened but I was on my way to my friends so I’ll still do that. I also have 3 assignments I need to work on this week so I need to get on those tmw, etc, etc. Like how to just go on living normal life I guess is what I struggle with. For me it’s like I either need reassurance and time or I need a while to pass so I mourn the loss of old self, embrace the new version of me and move on learning whatever lesson I learned.
BenW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote