View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 02:39 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDaniels View Post
I have recently been diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy and doctors from two different hospitals and neuro groups can't exactly pinpoint why this is happening except for a copper and vitamin D deficiency? I have been supplementing copper and D3 for over 2 months now and exercise as best I can on a regular basis and feel that I am getting gradually worse.

I am getting laser and light treatments along with acupuncture in my lower legs to try and regain some feeling in my feet. I am not diabetic and I have no issues with my spinal cord and brain, they cannot find any pinched nerves.

I know I am in what might be the earlies stages of this but any kind of advice, direction or encouragement would be greatly appreciated. I have been in great shape my whole life and take excellent care of myself; diet and exercise.
I am 45, married and have 4 younger children who need their daddy to be healthy. Thank you in advance for anything.

God bless!
Best of luck with this! I'm curious to see what treatments end up working out for you.
newToSFN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote