View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 07:37 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrico View Post
Michael,

Could you give us some more details on your experience with this treatment? In particular, is the sensitivity gone completely? Have any other symptoms improved? Have you had any side effects from the treatment?
I have been on Clomid for 4 weeks (accidentally said 5 earlier). The sensitivity has not completely gone away, but significant improvement has been made. I used to notice little bumps in a car, but I do not anymore. I am able to walk at a normal pace now without tip toeing. I do not notice concussion symptoms after these activities anymore. Because the body takes a while to react to hormones, I suspect that it will take around 6 months to feel 90% my old self.

Unfortunately, Clomid seems to cause side effects that could negate the benefits of raising testosterone. I would like to transition to testosterone injections with hCG to preserve fertility; it seems like the combo produces less side effects. Also, around the time I started Clomid I had a gadolinium contrast MRI, which gave me debilitating foggy head to this day, so it is hard for me to accurately judge cognitive symptoms.

Clomid can also have an adverse effect on libido, and another SERM, Tamoxifen, has been shown to be neurotoxic, so from my current research, injections + hCG looks to be the best.
Michael4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote