View Single Post
Old 11-24-2019, 09:13 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

the volunteer came over from Dorot. This is his third time.. Dorot made a mistake and didn't have me listed. He corrected it and said he wanted to visit me. He is so unusual-He has been taking torah classes for 15 years and goes to services every week. He gave me the url for his temple where I can listen to the sermons. He said I could go to the Torah classes free but I really can't afford the cab fare. He saw how difficult it was for me to move. Guess what? HE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN GOD. I finally said something must have happened to you when yo were little. He said his mother died suddenly at 38 when he was 11 and his father remarried two years later. I told him he must be so angry at God. I talked about creation and how could he explain all the beautiful nature etc and that it couldn't be an accident.He said it was a good point and he has heard before.
He said let's do some Torah. For over 1/2 hour he mostly talked about parts of the Torah.From class I was familiar what we discussed. It was really neat and I was envious of his being able to go once a week and do Torah. I have my phone class for about six or eight weeks.
In the beginning I talked about my mania.
He brought food, I wound up having turkey!
love
bobby
discovering procol harum
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-24-2019), Dmom3005 (11-25-2019)