View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 12:47 AM
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcw134 View Post
Alffe - in response to your post - what I was looking for and would appreciate is answers - not a link to the sites you suggested. I'm retired from 27 years of law enforcement - not only have I referred those who needed help but have investigated deaths of those who it was too late to get help to. Your concern I'm sure was sincere, and I appreciate the the thought -
In reading some of the other posts that have offered help, I've already learned about the available books and sites that contain information that I have to date not obtained -
Please - those who read my post - send your information and prayers my and my wifes way - it is frustrating to live so many years with the thought of having cluster headaches and now at 58 learn that it is TN, and I have to start over and educate myself about this disorder. Today the pain I had was the worst head pain I've had in years.
welcome to neurotalk rcw.

the link that alffe gave you was to make it easier for you to find our tn forum. right here in neurotalk. that would be the best place for you to find answers and support from from people who have tn.

Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote