View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 04:53 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

before they sent me two different rabbis who were students. they were both fantastic but the male rabbi had such a gift of warmth -he made me feel so incredible. He got a position in canada. it is a great organization and I guess attracts great people.
i lost a pound. I cleared out a lot of stuff like cat food that the cats couldn't eat etc and an old computer and scratching post.
I have a temper now and don't want to control it. I finally raised my voice at an amazon, he just wasted my time and didn't know what he was doing. at least I didn't swear at him.
Yesterday I finally got angry at marci's laughing, she laughs at everything. when I told her about my weigh gain and terror about over eating, she laughed.
I finally raised my voice and said you think that is funny or is it a nervous laugh. she said it wasn't a nervous laugh. I said you think it is funny with all my health problems that it is killing me. she said she usually laughs at everything.
later she said I was to live to 100. I think she realized how upset she made me.
I am still exhausted but I think I got six hours of sleep.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-26-2019), Dmom3005 (11-26-2019), Mari (11-26-2019)