View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 05:01 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

How you making out grifter? Apologies I had a delay getting back to the thread.

I was mainly going to give some insight into how I have made adjustments through the past 1.5 years. Diet and exercise. My diet is low carb / no sugar. Exercise, I get some form of cardio in every day. Getting the blood circulating is something that is essential for me. Also the release of natural pain killers as a result of exercise helps too.

One of the benefits of this thing is getting to know your body and mind. I think we are a lot stronger than we originally understand prior to getting ourselves into a tough spot.

Everything that I incorporated I have done in small doses. I didnt just wake up and start riding a bike 60 mins a day with a gym membership. My exercise started with barely being able to do 5-10 pushups at a time in detox. I didnt jump straight into a keto diet lifestyle. I slowly removed sugar, then did the same with carbs.

My day is structured in a way that I have to do certain things in the morning to set myself up for success. And then I need to understand my limits and not take on too much later on in the night. Its about adjustments. I think what's tough is everyone is different. And at different ages, with different abilities. But for me I just try to do my best day in and day out. And I have to keep positive. Looking forward always, and never backwards with regrets.
On_A_Freeway is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (01-11-2020), Wide-O (11-27-2019)