View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 03:54 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasgeek View Post
Thanks, Liza for posting. It is good to post positive stuff too. You've probably spread a bit hope around, not a bad thing.

Yes, I agree. My neuropathy has definitely healed too somewhat but it has been a slow process and at first I didn't even recognize that it was actually getting better. But when I stop and remember how much pain I used to feel walking the dogs for a couple of blocks. I would limp and have sharp shooting pains along with other kinds of pains and have to go very slow and be in a fair amount of pain overall.

It has been quite a while since walking the dogs has caused me very much discomfort. There is definitely still numbness but I don't get totally wiped out after going grocery shopping or shopping of any kind like I used to.

I have struggled to stay off the pain meds and it looks like I may succeed. I take aspirin now and then when I may have one of my bad days but mostly I do the B12, Bcomplex, benfotiamine (which may be the real reason for the healing IMO, don't know for sure) and ALC, ALA, MSM, Glucosamine, NAC, and lots and lots of other vitamins and supplements.

I have stayed away from doctors for a couple of years now, so I have no recent nerve velocity test to compare. Will probably try that again just for a checkup but I HATE doctors so much, they might cause me to have a relapse.
Hi - just wondering, how are you feeling now? has it gotten better?
bitbybit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote