View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 06:36 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide-O View Post
Well, I'm mostly working from home again - which ain't a bad thing given the PN is usually most noticable in the morning.

I've obviously deleted the whole "drink at the same time" routine, and I'm not too worried about it this time. But I do remember how devastating it was not having to go out and being able to drink without anyone really noticing. I would have walked into trouble a lot sooner if I hadn't worked from home.

It's fun & exciting - but also a wee bit scary - to start this new chapter of running my own company again - after being a "houseman" for 8 years. I thought I'd find cobwebs in my brain, but no, it's all still pretty sharp, and the energy is there too. This time however it will be without my old companion, Mr. Jameson.
Good luck on the new chapter Wide-O. Sounds exciting. Bet you still have it.

Interesting that your symptoms for PN come in the morning. For me, when I first wake up things are pretty quiet. No burning or shocks in the morning really. However they are really sensitive to being put down on a hard floor. Once I get moving though things are pretty good. Its all about getting the circulation going in the morning. I have been doing a few good old fashion jumping jacks in the morning that I have found really help with that when I'm short on time. Most days I can get a mile run in which sets me up for success for the day. Last night was a brutal one for sleep though. Which came out of nowhere because as of 9pm I was feeling so good. PN is so weird like that.
On_A_Freeway is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Wide-O (12-04-2019)