View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 08:41 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Thanks Mark,
I’m back at work half days this week - it’s still difficult to focus on my work, screens in general make me feel out of it. They don’t give me lasting headaches but I just feel a bit disoriented when I look away from them. I had an eye doc apt yesterday and he mentioned after a hit to the head sometimes your eye muscles can be shaken up a bit and it might take some time for them to strengthen which is why I might feel a little disoriented or have headaches.

I’m supposed to start back at work full time next week but am feeling a little nervous about it - I don’t want to overdo anything and set myself back. I was watching a video by Concussion Doc who said the evidence shows you can’t actually set yourself back and the worst overdoing it can do is make your symptoms feel a little worse for a few hours or a day but it benefits your brain in the long run.

I expect a lot of my symptoms are made worse by my high anxiety but I’m just so nervous of lengthening the time I have these symptoms. I hate not feeling like myself.
Scoots86 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote