View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 01:31 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

I could be one of the older seniors here and in my life have been working with alternative/holistic medicine for going on 30 yrs, and I'm 81....so started in my 50's and about when menopause hit me.

I only see Integrative MD's and I've learned so much from them that allopathic MD's would NEVER have brought to my life, I know this to be TRUE.

I believe a lot of the info out there on cholesterol being a myth and how our body and brain especially NEEDS that bad ole cholesterol!!!!!! And yet 1000's of statins are given to people every minute....bad bad bad info....

OP: I see you posted this in Neuropathy area, want to tell you about a friend who suffered with I.P. for probably 30 yrs, lots of drugs and NEVER getting improvement and more and more drug side effects..

Once I led her to Grape Seed Extract, she got rid of the drugs and the Neuropathy is so reduced in her feet and legs.

And I trusted and put faith into a surgeon for hip replacement and 9 yrs later I live with so much damage from that major surgery....talk about regrets....

Right now my daughter and I are using a homeopathic HGH gel and the results of our lives are so great, she is into 13 months and me 9 months. I've posted about it in various areas here.

So in closing, allopathic medicine has it's place but it's CERTAINLY not my first choice for about 30 yrs soon. I could go on and on with my good health and what I do and where I've been but I think you get the idea.

Glad you posted and keep coming back to post more.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote