View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 01:47 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroTears View Post
Yes you should try "thinking outside of the box". After seeing MANY neuro-doc's I gave up, for the most part, all I got was more meds (I have 14-different types), steroid injections, radio frequency injections (they fry the nerves) etc etc. The more they did the worse I felt.
My daughter suggested I see a Wellness Chiropractor let me stress the point of a FIRST GENERATION WELLNESS DOCTOR, since they are the farthest from a western doctor. He preformed a body test on me. Since my PN had gone (untreated) for 7-months (from car accident-brain spinal cord induced PN), he says I will never be 100% but he can possibly get me back to 80%. So he has me on herbal's for detox (damaged nerve cells put out toxins) adjustments and supplements for nerves. What he is doing is working to get my brain, to start sending the correct signals to my nerves. He also says WHAT you eat, plays a very large part in getting your body able to heal itself. NOTHING white, nothing that comes out of a box, bag, or carton, no night shade vegetables since they promote inflammation.

I'm still in a great deal of pain, but after a month now ( I see him 3 times a week) I feel better, not as depressed, sleep much better, less night time leg and feet pains, reduced burning in left foot, head pressure down to a pain level of 3, neck pain down by 50% etc (I have a lot going on, since my car accident resulted in me landing on my head from almost 3-stories).

At the very least, every PN person should at least try to alter what they eat! Trust me, it helps!
I could NOT agree more, it took me a lot of years to "get it" that we do end up being what we eat. I have cut back so so so much on sugars/carbs and at 81 and all I've been thru with the OA and joint replacement mess, I do darn good in the whole picture, and the HGH homeopathic I'm using is the icing on my cake here.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote