View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 05:32 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Grape seed Ex.

Hi Caroline2 Thanks for the reply I am new to this site and was hoping I can talk with others like yourself for great info. that may help myself and others on this board. I know there is a lot of info. on this site for me to digest I just need to try to navigate thru it. Thanks for the tip on Grape seed extract, I will be getting some for sure. What is the best type or brand and mg. you might suggest. Also thanks so much for looking at my Labs, I feel much better about the results of them. I know I have quite a list of supplements I am taking but I hear also a lot on, I think it is called r lipoc ? I don't know if it will work for me but I will try anything at this point. I don't know why my neuropathy has got worse in the last year or so, it was stable for 14 plus years before that so I am not sure if it is that I am older now [61] or that I have had it so long or a combination of both, or hopefully its not something else. But I really appreciate your help and info. and all the other members help and info. on this board. Dex.
Dexter454 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote