View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 07:39 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter454 View Post
Hi Caroline2 Thanks for the reply I am new to this site and was hoping I can talk with others like yourself for great info. that may help myself and others on this board. I know there is a lot of info. on this site for me to digest I just need to try to navigate thru it. Thanks for the tip on Grape seed extract, I will be getting some for sure. What is the best type or brand and mg. you might suggest. Also thanks so much for looking at my Labs, I feel much better about the results of them. I know I have quite a list of supplements I am taking but I hear also a lot on, I think it is called r lipoc ? I don't know if it will work for me but I will try anything at this point. I don't know why my neuropathy has got worse in the last year or so, it was stable for 14 plus years before that so I am not sure if it is that I am older now [61] or that I have had it so long or a combination of both, or hopefully its not something else. But I really appreciate your help and info. and all the other members help and info. on this board. Dex.

On the Grape Seed Ex, I like Olympian Labs and buy the 200mg capsules and sometimes the 100mg capsules and take extra during the day. I normally take for sure 200mg daily. If I find a good sale I'll buy extra bottles of other mg doses. I've been working with it so long, it's a science for me. There are so MANY quality brands of Grape Seed Ex out there. Amazon is loaded.

One disclaimer is: Anyone taking pharma blood thinner cannot take both. I take hardly any pharma drugs and on the 25 yrs on grape seed extract never a side effect. Some days I take more than 200mg and if one is very thin weight then less is fine..gotta take enough for bodyweight. Do some searches on grape seed extract and ALL it's benefits, so so many. Even said to prevent cancer(s).
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote