View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 05:20 AM
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Newly Joined

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyr2 View Post
Hi everyone. Been experiencing head pressure headaches since August. They turned into "attacks" of jaw pain, "teething" pain, always beginning with an earache in December and then occipital back of head pain. Then I began having nerve issues of twitching and tremoring in my sleep.

I was hospitalized twice, have 3 brain mris', cervical mri, emg, eeg, spinal tap and hundreds of vials of blood. I do have a some spinal stenosis and herniations but probably not causing these symptoms....

In the last two months I have had vague pulling, tugging and pain issues on the left side of my tongue only. That has progressed to a constant sore throat on left side only and earache on left side only. My left cheek and tongue always on left always for swollen. My teeth/jaw also feels sore. I also have constant neck and trap pain. SOmetimes my lip and tip of tongue burn. I feel like maybe there is some connection with my tongue pain and neck issues but what?

I know I have been clenching at night but why would this only be one sided pain? I have been to 2 ENTs who scoped my mouth and didn't see anything down my throat. I am going for a CT scan this week. Neither mentioned this type of neuralgia although my symptoms sound like it or TMJ. I don't feel like I have TMJ. Any ideas?

My dr. thinks perhaps small fiber neuropathy b/c I have some burning all over but I just don't see it.
OMG I have the same exact symptoms!!
Started with occipital back of head pain 2 years ago... then left sided ear pain.. then came the left side of my tongue. It's driving me crazy!

And I know I have been clenching at night as well!
Did your problem resolve?
Elena89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote