View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 01:43 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

In 2012 I had some blood work because I was suffering from something that I thought was Mono. The test came back positive for Antinuclear Antibodies (ANA) which pointed to a "systemic sclerosis." After a second blood test about a week later, the test came back negative.

I believe that at that time, my body was giving me a sign that something was happening but me or my doctor didn't have the where with all to look further.

In 2016 I was hospitalized due to extreme fatigue that doctors believed had to do with status migrainous because I had blurred vision and only wanted to keep my eyes closed.

In 2019 I was diagnosed with MG because I had a neurologist that had the where with all to put the pieces together to test for Acetylcholine.

So this is what I would tell a child.

Take a water color paintbrush and begin painting on a piece of paper. If you use just enough your painting will dry and you can hang it. However, if you continue to paint, the paper becomes weak. Eventually the paper tears and the watercolor seeps through to get on the table.

Once the paper tears, it cannot be fixed.
levisanz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote