View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 08:01 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by madisongrrl View Post
Parts of me are improving and parts of me are not. IV abx have been a great help, but it's also quite an undertaking with the cost, weekly bandage changes and weekly lab draws to monitor kidney and liver function.

I think the neurologist is not going to be of much help to you unless he wants to get you IVIG....which is highly unlikely. I've corresponded with a lot of people about their Lyme neuropathies. The ones that have had successfully recovered have treated their infections with a combo of herbs and antibiotics, got treated with IVIG and have used mild HBOT. One person I know had full body burning for 8 years and couldn't stand to even wear clothes. They didn't get IVIG, but bought a home mild HBOT unit. They are totally recovered now, but it took 60+ dives to get traction.
Could you please tell me more about the background of the patient you know who benefitted from HBOT? Did they have small fiber neuropathy? Besides the full body burning, what else were their symptoms? What all had they tried before trying HBOT?
newToSFN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote