View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 11:23 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Tb12.

Quote:
Spine MRI: bulging discs in lumbar and thoracic, spinal stenosis in lumbar, degenerative disc disease.
Have you seen an Orthopedic Spine Surgeon/Neuro Surgeon regarding the bulging discs? If not you might consider it. Spine problems can cause Neurological type symptoms.

Quote:
Also in 2018 - I been having sleep issues for just over a year now, which is a new symptom, scaring me..

My throat closes over in me my sleep, or body just stops breathing and I'm awaken with a rush of adrenaline, or cause I'm suffocating, or I wake up from a sniff or a snort

it feels like my my body forgets to breath..

It's every night and it's relentless..

I was Diagnosed with mild sleep apnea (hypopnea)

Was given cpap, it doesn't help at all. I still have all those sleeping issues at night
How long did you use the CPAP and did you wear it all night every night? Sleep Apnea means you stop breathing x amount of times when sleeping. When this happens your heart stops each time. Untreated sleep apnea puts you at a higher risk of a stroke or heart attack.

Quote:
lung function test was normal but low end, with some muscle weakness detected on the pulmonary test. mild restriction shown.
What was the recommendation from the pulmonologist? Any treatments?