View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 04:45 AM
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Newly Joined

3 yr Member

Hi Dears,

I live in India, Bangalore. I was bitten by a 6week old pet puppy on my left foot. It was a very small incision on my feet. Doctors had seen my injury mark and said no treatment required because the puncture was superficial. I had also washed with running water and put in Dettol(antiseptic). I however got anxiety issues and took the anti rabies vaccine 3 days later. As of Today I have completed 3 doses of Abhyrab vaccine and it’s been 4 days since 3rd dose is completed. Unfortunately I have no contact with the puppy since it was in a different city.

Last few days I had mild tingling/burning sensation on the sole of my feet. Both foot sometimes. No other symptoms. This thing is driving me crazy and giving me sleepless nights. I took multi- vitamin tablets for a few days and did not have the similar symptoms but kept feeling thirsty and hence stopped the Vitamin treatment.

I wanted to know if this is anti rabies vaccine and body acting up or this is rabies pronouncing loud and clear. Help me pls.
sdeshpande98 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote