View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 05:40 PM
Banned User

5 yr Member
Banned User

5 yr Member
Default Head Nod? Not a good idea...

Hi everybody, Happy new year!

I need some perspective on an issue. On new years eve, I was at my friends house and I "nodded" to one of my favorite music song, just a few times. I didn't violently move my head around, shake it or head bang. well that was trouble. I regret it.

A few minutes later, my balance was off, my vision was a little impaired ( it was hard to maintain focus and experience visual disturbances, felt a little nauseous. This lasted for like 30 MInutes and I was ok.

The next day, I was feeling more tired then usual. I was anxious and scared. Today I am feeling better. I am at work but I just feel "zoned out" a little and tired? my neck hurts a little

Has anybody experienced this? I think I maybe I should get my neck checked out. I hope its neck related , and I hope I did not concuss my self yet again. I guess that doesn't matter now, it happened. Must move forward with my life.

I am 35, male and I have 4 concussions. I had PCS for 3 years and I got over it. I had my fair share of head bumps through my life like everybody else.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!
Raglanalex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote